About the team
Miro is building an open developer platform to support new use cases, extend the reach of Miro online, and integrate with 3rd party systems. This is a key component of our strategy to expand the reach and utility of Miro to businesses large and small worldwide. More than 200 apps have already been built on our initial platform release, but this is just the beginning of our journey to build a comprehensive developer offering, with a world class developer experience.
About the role
We understand that accurate, comprehensive, and readable documentation is critical to the success of a developer platform, and we need a skilled and passionate technical writer to lead our documentation effort. The ease with which a platform can be documented is a reflection of how well it has been designed, so we are looking for someone who enjoys representing the perspective of new developers in design discussions, while serving the documentation needs of even the most sophisticated of developers.
What you’ll do
- Author and maintain a complete set of online guides and tutorials for building apps and integrations using the Miro developer platform
- Work alongside Miro platform engineers to document new platform capabilities as they are implemented, and provide feedback on API design and usability
- Define and enforce a style guide across all of Miro’s developer documentation, including guides, references, and code samples
- Ensure that Miro’s house style and tone of voice is applied consistently across all developer documentation
What you’ll need
- Strong technical writing skills in English, including structuring content for ease of comprehension, communicating complex concepts, and narrative storytelling
- Empathy for both beginner and sophisticated developers, with an understanding of their documentation and learning needs
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!