About the team
The Miro Support Team is a vital function of Miro. What's so special about us?
We act as the bridge between our product and our users. By helping them every day, we gain valuable insights and push new ideas to shape Miro's ever-changing product roadmap.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of customer service with a sense of empathy and passion. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations by always thinking one step ahead when providing solutions. We guide and educate our users to grasp the value of the product and drive word of mouth.
We dream big, work hard, and play as a team to win the world. As a rapidly growing company, there are opportunities for internal growth and career development. If you're passionate, ambitious and have a collaborative mindset, come join our Miro Support team!
What you’ll do
- Critically analyze and respond to queries from existing and new customers/users relating to billing, pricing, licences, product and user management
- Proactively ensure the stability of Miro’s major functions and systems in seamless collaboration with developers and function leads
- Be a power user of Miro and acquire a thorough understanding of our product and internal systems
- Collaborate within and outside of your team to support broader business objectives
- Lead or participate in projects to improve our internal team or external company processes
What you’ll need
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer facing role in the tech or hospitality industry. SaaS experience is a huge plus
- Be fluent in English. Any other European language would be a huge advantage
- An effective collaborator; supportive of other team members in their success
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, find answers to customer issues, and articulate complex solutions in written communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and adapt to a changing product
- Ability to monitor the progress of your projects and anticipate roadblocks
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!