About the team
Reporting to our Head of People, you’ll be joining the leadership team of our 60-person global function. You’ll work closely with our Head of People Design on our agile transformation agenda and our Head People Operations in enabling people support at scale.
About the role
As Miro doubles again from 500 employees across four offices to well over 1000, we need a Head of People Partners to help us build a workplace that’s as collaborative, effective, and loved as our product is. This role will be a multiplier, enabling People Partners to be true strategic advisors and ensuring leaders at every level are growing and well supported. You will be a development partner for the executive team and strategic guide to our People teams as they build world-class performance, talent and recognition processes.
What you’ll do
- Scaling the People Partner and EA team to provide strong coverage of all functions and leaders
- Ensuring Leadership Team members feel they are well supported by People Partners and EAs
- Ensure delivery of a tailored developmental offering for each of the LT members, FLF members, and People leads
- Guide People Partners to drive agile transformation of teams in partnership with agile coaches
- Lead company-wide performance and recognition processes and ensure they are delivered on planned timelines and they iterate with feedback data
What you’ll need
- 10 years HRBP experience, HR general or HR including Org development at peer companies.
- Experience consulting and coaching a scaled executive team
- Experience selecting, designing and facilitating leadership development, talent management and performance management processes.
- Ability to lead organization design and agile transformation processes
- Depth of knowledge of talent, performance and developmental needs, issues and solutions across the employee lifecycle
- Process design skills (discovery, objective setting, drafting, iteration etc)
- Strategic planning ability through aligning vision, strategy, goals, measures and tactics
- Very strong coaching, communication and facilitation skills
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!