About the team
Miro’s Brand Experience team is a growing team of designers, writers, producers, researchers, and creatives. Together, we’re the voice of the Miro brand and we communicate with persuasiveness and authority across a diverse range of mediums: digital, physical, experiential, video, email, social, ads (and every other marketing channel you can imagine). We take an ideas-based approach to our work, honing in on compelling ways to bring our brand to life while creating the strategic messaging through which to communicate most effectively.
About the role
Miro seeks a Copywriter: Growth Marketing to craft acquisition-focused copy that converts, educates, and inspires our customers. Creative and strategic, you’ll write growth marketing copy that expresses Miro’s unique brand voice and drives customers to take meaningful action. You’ll use your ace command of language to amplify the story of Miro — the company, the product, and the future, where creativity and productivity can thrive, anywhere. This role reports to the Brand Copy Lead and is located in beautiful Amsterdam.
What you’ll do
- Write, write, write. Craft compelling growth marketing copy for acquisition/SEO-focused paid social, YouTube scripts, landing pages, lifecycle emails and newsletters, and more — that performs and drives people to purposefully engage
- Consistently bring Miro’s brand voice and messaging to life in your writing, helping to further define and evangelize our voice and story
- Translate broad creative ideas into tight concepts and executions that move the needle
- Partner with our Growth Marketing Team to concept and execute copy that achieves their goals
- Drive effective results and goals for the Growth Marketing Team, taking a test and learn approach to writing
- Collaborate with art directors, designers, developers, and marketing managers to create creative and strategic assets
What you’ll need
The right person for this job takes initiative and is self-directed, but is also a pro at collaborating.
- 5+ years of copywriting experience at a brand, agency, or tech company (SAAS a major plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, or a related field
- Experience writing high-performing paid ads
- Maintain discriminating standards and yet regularly laugh at the copy you write
- Eagle-eye editor on your own work and can take and incorporate feedback quickly and easily
- Live at the intersection of big ideas and the miniscule details with a “no project is too small” attitude
- Experience collaborating with a global distributed team
- Can thrive and create your own structure in a fluid work environment
- Are a pro at project management and deadlines
- Are empathetic with your readers, customers, and colleagues
- Are wary of ubiquitous tech-speak
Please note that applications without a cover letter and portfolio (attachment or online) will not be considered (this is a writing position, after all).
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!