About the team
The Product and Engineering Excellence team is responsible for leading complex cross-functional projects, implementing and optimising new systems and processes, and providing the analytical backbone for our Product, Growth and Engineering teams. You’ll work hands-on to drive projects through the product growth and product development lifecycle: from analysing user insights to changing in-product systems, and creating more efficient operational tools and processes.
About the role
This is a unique opportunity to scale product development team by applying technology as a lever. Miro is looking for a tech-savvy project manager or product-savvy technologist to join our Product and Engineering Excellence team, build and integrate the tools and instruments for the key product development processes to scale product development. In this high leverage position, you’ll drive high-impact initiatives coordinating with multiple functional partners: Engineering, Analytics, Marketing and more.
You will focus on researching the stakeholders needs, discovering the state-of-the-art technology for the product development enablement; choosing, building, integrating and maintaining the right solutions for a next generation product development organisation.
What you’ll do
- Assess the state of the current tools within the product development process, propose improvements that could be unlocked by introducing the internal tools for the product development teams (Product, Design, Analytics)
- Identify the stakeholders, work with them to discover the opportunities and needs for the technology-enabled efficiencies within Miro product development process: e.g. accelerating, simplifying some steps of processes like project management, work with user insights, roadmap planning
- Research, assess and choose the right 3rd party solutions based on the stakeholders requirements, the Miro company policies and processes
- Scope and sequence technological tools for addressing the stakeholders needs and requirements within the product development process
- Plan and deliver the tools by integrating the 3rd party solutions into Miro product development process
- Gather feedback for the stakeholders and product development teams, iterate continuously
- Build the roadmap of the technological advancement of the internal product development tools
What you’ll need
- 5+ users experience in Product Management, Business Analysis or comparable role focused on identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems, including: eliciting and prioritizing requirements, defining the sequencing and scope of deliverables
- 5+ years of the project management or software delivery management experience
- 3+ years experience of configuring and administering SaaS solutions and tools
- Track record of driving complex projects with many stakeholders to success
- Business Analysis or Product Management: Requirements elicitation, Product Requirements identification, solution definition
- Experience of building or delivering data-related products (BI, Analytics) as a plus
- Best practices for delivering IT services as a plus
- Stakeholder management
- Communicates clearly, concisely and persuasively
- Highly productive and motivated by solving hard problems
- Operates in low-ego way
- High EQ
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!