About the team
Our Product Growth stream has grown significantly in recent months, and already has over 40 members with a proven record of impactful success. We value collaboration and operate cross-functionally to improve customer experience and accelerate business growth. We work to drive experiments to learn the unknown and optimise business metrics by solving users’ problems, and to drive innovative initiatives.
About the role
You will have the opportunity to significantly impact the overall success of Miro. You will shape the teams’ strategy and operations focusing on the Professional Services and Consultants vertical. This segment will grow both direct and indirect revenue for the business.
You will own your strategy, which will contain a roadmap of initiatives and experiments to build a competitive offering and user experience. The role reports directly to the Head of Product Growth & Self Serve business and works closely with various cross-functional teams.
If you are a creative, passionate, customer-centric and data-driven person, we want to speak to you. Joining Miro is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling team and have the chance to leave your mark on an exponentially scaling company.
What you’ll do
- Lead product strategy for your area of responsibility
- Build and ship great user experiences for the Professional Services and their clients
- Grow revenue from this segment
- Oversee and drive multiple projects and align them with business priorities and deadlines
- Work with cross-functional leaders and teams in product, design, data, engineering, marketing, sales, content and education to effectively align roadmaps, set clear and measurable objectives, and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
- Help build a rigorous growth culture, using quantitative and qualitative measures that link to company objectives, with a focus on learnings and impact
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of experience in Product/Growth Management, SaaS B2C2B / B2B models
- Experience in collaboration, productivity and design spaces
- Strong track record of achieving product success, problem-solving skills, and high-velocity experimentation experience
- Ability to uncover and synthesise data, user and market insights to formulate strong hypotheses for growth
- Passion and expertise in creating high-quality user experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to move quickly and make appropriate trade-offs based on data analysis and qualitative feedback from users, team, market and stakeholders.
- Able to work within an often ambiguous and unpredictable environment
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!