About the team
Our Product Growth stream has over 40 members with a proven record of driving impactful success. Through cross-functional collaboration, we are constantly improving our customer experience and accelerating business growth. Our teams drive experiments to optimise business metrics and learn the unknown leading to driving lots of innovative initiatives.
About the role
You will have the opportunity to shape the team’s strategy and operations within our community platforms. Miroverse and user-generated-content (UGC) such as courses, events/webinars and open-sourced projects play a critical role in building a strong Ecosystem that creates value for our end-users, customers and partners whilst accelerating our content growth loop.
You will own your strategy, which will contain a roadmap of initiatives and experiments that will grow the volume and usage of quality UGC to significantly impact Miro’s success. The role reports directly to the Head of Product Growth and works closely with an array of cross functional teams.
If you are a creative, passionate, customer-centric and data-driven person, we want to speak to you. Joining Miro is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling team and have the chance to leave your mark on an exponentially scaling company.
What you'll do
- Lead Miroverse and other community platforms strategy, development, and delivery
- Grow the volume, variety, and usage of UGC, and loyal community
- Create a strong competitive advantage and continuous differentiation of Miro Ecosystem
- Oversee and drive multiple projects and align them with business priorities & deadlines
- Work with cross-functional leaders and teams in product, design, data, engineering, marketing, content, education to effectively align roadmaps, set clear and measurable objectives, and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
- Help build a rigorous growth culture, using quantitative and qualitative measures that link to company objectives, with a focus on learnings and impact
What you'll need
- 4+ years of experience in Product/Growth Management, SaaS B2C2B / Marketplace models are ideal. Experience in collaboration, productivity, community, and design spaces is a plus
- Proven track record of achieving product success, problem-solving skills, and high-velocity experimentation experience
- Ability to uncover and synthesize data, including user and market insights, to formulate strong hypotheses for growth
- Passion and experience in creating an engaging, delightful, and high-quality experience for users
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to move quickly and make appropriate trade-offs based on data analysis and qualitative feedback from users, the team, market research, and stakeholder feedback.
- Able to work within an often ambiguous and unpredictable environment
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!