About the team
“Meetings and Workshops” is a newly formed team, with it’s self-explanatory naming. During the ‘work from home’ and rise of remote situations globally, it has become crucial to have an online tool you can rely on as a team. M&W is all about capturing creativity and maintaining productivity in the new reality we have all entered into as a society.
About the role
As a Product Leader for Workshops product line, you’ll be accountable for product strategy, best-in-class user experience and growth for product focused on facilitated meetings.
This role requires an excellent understanding of human-centered approaches in product, experience in building and growing products from scratch and a great understanding of go to market strategies as well as experience and passion for designing and executing workshops.
We are looking for a reliable leader striving to deliver the best possible user experience to the market by incorporating and balancing users perspectives, business needs, and tech possibilities.
Product leader for Workshops product line for us is a strategic thinker, builder and is passionate about bringing people’s voice in decision making through facilitation.
The ability to come up with strategy, empowering the team to execute it and build cross-functional collaboration is the key to success in the role.
What you'll do
- Own product strategy, roadmap and user journey for Workshops product line (workshops organisers and participants)
- Partner with Design, Engineering, Data, and Marketing counterparts to shape and strategise the Workshop domain
- Plan and execute product launches in partnership with Marketing team
- Own monetization strategy and its metrics in partnership with teams accountable for revenue
- Grow product organisation to support strategy and growth of Workshops product line
- Evolve the processes within the border org to optimise for efficiency
- Nurture and champion the culture at Miro
What you'll need
- 7+ years of product experience, proven track record of launching and growing successful products
- 3+ years of experience in hiring, scaling, and managing a product team
- 3+ years of experience in designing and facilitating workshops, both offline and online
- Utilising users insights for prioritising the product problems and roadmap, customer empathy, ability to build strategy and roadmap and execute on that
- Analytical thinking, proven ability to explore data and make data informed decisions
- Understanding of product growth, can plan and execute growth strategies including monetization
- Project, people, and stakeholder management, as well as resource planning
- Strategic and critical thinking, strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to do strategic work along with flexibility to work hands on on the product
- Builders mentality: enjoying creating things, validating hypothesis
- Flexibility and adaptability, enjoys ambiguity and hyper growth environment
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!