About the role
Miro is a successful and fast growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To better support our customers and their diverse payment preferences, we are hiring an experienced engineering leader who will scale our Monetization organization, define, communicate and execute technical strategy and and build an outcome-focused organization.
What you’ll do
- Hire and develop new talent; build development teams from scratch
- Develop, communicate and execute technical strategy for Monetization at Miro
- Mentor, coach and inspire leaders within your organization
- Lead your teams to deliver on business objectives
What you’ll need
- 10+ years in software engineering, past experience as an engineer
- 7+ years engineering and people management experience, including hiring, personal development, performance management, delivery management
- Proven experience building engineering function (15+ people)
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions
- Good understanding of product requirements and ability to align with technical strategy
- Strong execution skills in cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders
- Awareness of common privacy and compliance standards (GDPR, CCPA, SOx etc)
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!