We're a group of teams working on the engineering side of Miro enterprise business.
You might be familiar with our product, now imagine it's used not by a team of tens but of thousands. This comes with an additional set of features: advanced security, integrations w/ identity providers, user management and administration at scale, data governance, analytics.
So Miro Enterprise is nothing like slow, ugly & boring as the term might induce for some. We enable large customers to work efficiently in Miro by solving complex UX, software and data problems.
We’re organised in small teams of 3-6. Every team has a leader who helps it to be outstanding. They drive team outcomes, productivity and technical excellence. It doesn’t mean that they must be experts at each subject matter, but they should choose the best management approaches for reaching these goals. Main responsibilities are:
- Delivery management
- Team health
- Technical ownership & quality
If you’re interested, love teamwork and care about quality let’s have a talk and discuss the opportunity!
Our tech stack
- TypeScript, Less, React Native, Webpack, Canvas API, AngularJS, CerebralJS
- Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket
- AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, Linux
- Backend: Java 11, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- When we go back to the office, it’ll be an inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam with a flexible schedule and lunch, snacks, drinks provided.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!