About the team
Be one of the founding members of the Customer Education team at Miro! Work closely with colleagues in customer success, marketing, customer support, and product to improve the overall customer experience.
About the role
It's an amazing time to be at Miro. We are changing the way people collaborate but can't do it without enabling our users. The Learning Multi-media Designer has many responsibilities including translating good instructional design into visually appealing resources, collaborating with the Brand team, and producing delightful videos, Miro boards, and visual assets. Your role will be critical in supporting the education of Miro's user base at scale.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with instructional designers to create innovative and delightful visuals to teach a wide range of topics and skills
- Record and edit educational videos using tools like Camtasia
- Create visual assets such as gifs, Miro boards, and diagrams
- Work with Brand to create visual assets that comply with Miro’s brand guidelines
- Contribute to the development of a unique look-and-feel of Miro’s customer education experiences
- Become a Miro product expert
- Work with our global team to produce a world-class customer experience
What you’ll need
- 3+ years designing visual media including videos, gifs, images, and infographics
- Passion for finding innovative ways to increase learner engagement, delight, and retention!
- A foundational understanding of instructional design and adult learning principles
- Expertise in video editing software such as Camtasia, Premiere, and After Effects
- Working knowledge of graphic design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to create deep cross-functional partnerships
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!