About the team
Cross-Device Experience is a new function within Core Product. We think of it as essential for Miro's success, as it covers both ensuring a good customer experience and driving growth for all platforms beyond the desktop, from mobile to mixed reality.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and innovative product leader who will build and run the Cross-Device Experience function. You and your team will grow Miro on platforms beyond the desktop, from mobile to large screens, making them an essential part of the Miro user experience, and ensuring Miro is kept on the edge of emerging technologies like AR/VR. It will require a strong strategic approach to product and go-to-market, the ability to innovate in user experience, and the capacity to work in close coordination with the rest of the company, as cross-device experience is connected with everything.
What you’ll do
- Form a long-term strategy to ensure Miro is successfully used across all platforms beyond desktop, including smartphones, tablets, large screens.
- Grow Miro on these platforms to millions of monthly active users.
- Prepare Miro to successfully jump into the AR/VR software market immediately when technologies become mature, by establishing an R&D process for potential use cases.
- Scale the team that is working on cross-device experience and grow its competencies.
- Build and deliver a roadmap for Cross-Device Experience.
- Work with other teams to ensure Miro provides a holistically designed and built cross-device experience.
What you’ll need
- 7+ years of product management experience, 3+ in mobile apps, 5+ in people management
- Emerging tech experience is a plus
- Proven experience in delivering products with a high bar in visual design and user experience
- Deep understanding of design, technologies, and growth strategies for mobile apps
- Strong track record of achieving product success
- Experience in org design and building teams of teams
- Experience in working in a complex rapidly-changing environment with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Advanced English
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!