About the team
The Lifecycle Marketing team plays a huge role in Miro's rapidly scaling growth, contributing to product adoption, monetization, retention, and resurrection of the continuously growing number of Miro users.
Lifecycle Marketing is part of the overarching Growth Marketing function and partners very closely with other teams within the organization, such as Product and Enterprise Marketing, Product Growth, and Performance Marketing. Additionally, the team collaborates closely with other functions such as Brand and Content Marketing, Analytics, Customer Experience, and Sales, resulting in a collaborative and cross-functional role.
About the role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive Miro growth by growing activation, engagement, retention, and resurrection of the constantly growing number of Miro users. We are looking for someone to join our Growth Marketing team who can research and use data to understand user lifecycle stages and build strong communication strategies to provide a smooth and personalized experience for Miro users and drive business growth.
The role reports directly to the Lifecycle Marketing Lead and will work closely with Growth, Marketing, and Product teams.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team and leave your mark as the team scales up. Your efforts will lay the Lifecycle Marketing team's foundation and contribute to the company's growth.
What you'll do
- Participate in forming and executing effective lifecycle marketing strategies
- Drive activation, engagement, monetization, retention, and resurrection across the Miro user base by building personalized campaigns and user experiences through marketing channels
- Build lifecycle marketing funnels, segmented newsletters, triggered, and transactional emails from scratch in partnership with content, brand, and design teams to create compelling content and visual storytelling
- Research, experiment, validate and improve existing and new campaigns, constantly measure and report campaign performance, rigorously A/B test, and optimize our communications across channels
- Explore and deeply understand our users' lifecycle stages and segmentation to find growth leverages and deliver customized and personalized experiences to our customers
- Work with product marketing and growth teams to craft and launch experiences to onboard and activate users to new product features
What you'll need
- 4+ years of experience in retention, CRM, or lifecycle marketing
- Experience across all stages of the customer lifecycle - activation, engagement, monetization, retention, and resurrection.
- Fluent with email, CRM, and automation tools
- Good analytics skills, familiar with A/B and multivariate experiments, can share proven experimentation strategies and optimization results
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to communicate and drive the process with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong empathy and customer-centric approach
Nice to have
- You have worked in a similar role in a SaaS B2B company
- You can operate pretty autonomously on a copywriting and content creation side
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!