About the Team
You will join a highly motivated, energetic Revenue Operations Team that takes pride in defining our GTM strategy, metrics for success, and partnering with sales, marketing, CX and others to execute flawlessly. You will be in a unique position to work across a number of different functions and have a substantial impact on the top line and bottom line. Your success will be measured by both improvements in efficiency (streamlining processes, helping reps get deals done quicker, reducing internal deal steps, etc.) as well as overall sales productivity (growing deal size, increasing frequency of expansions, helping reps win deals). Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Run the requirements gathering and manage the build process and rollout for Sales Development and sales productivity projects
- Partner effectively with cross-functional leadership to influence the direction and culture of the GTM organization
- Develop and allocate key performance metrics for GTM leadership
- Provide analytical thought leadership, create actionable business insights, and establish strategic operational priorities
- Implement customer lifecycle management strategies to track and optimize customer relationships from lead generation to customer retention and revenue growth
- Build, refine, rollout and monitor insights that will empower everyone in the sales organization to drive towards desired business outcomes
- Continually evaluate the current system and processes, implementing elegant improvements that will drive additional output and scale as the company grows
- Lead cross-functional initiatives and collaborate closely with product, sales, marketing, customer success, and finance
- Monitor CRM hygiene and align with sales management to drive programs to optimize the effectiveness of technology investments and data quality
What you'll need
- 2-5 years of Revenue Ops, Sales Ops and / or BizOps experience at a fast-growing B2B SaaS company (experience in sales ops required)
- Ability and desire to operate in unstructured environments
- Deep understanding of SaaS models, product Led Growth (PLG) experience a major plus
- Strong analytical, operational, and project management foundation
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships with the SDR and Sales team
- Subject matter expertise in modern tools; salesforce.com, Looker, etc
- Finance or Management Consulting experience is a big plus
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.