About the team
Come join as a founding member of the Partnerships team at Miro! We are a collaborative, inclusive and supportive group that enjoys working with our globally distributed teammates and partners. Our objective is to assemble the most impressive group of business development professionals working to build an expansive ecosystem that delights our customers, partners and developers. Our team has experience working at companies including Dropbox, Box, Google, Dell, Cisco, VMWare, Hulu and Intuit.
About the role
It’s better to tackle the opportunity ahead of us with an army of allies than going alone. That’s exactly the role partnerships play for Miro. We are building strategic relationships with the most influential technology companies in the world. This candidate will be responsible for driving initiatives with these strategic partners, collaborating and communicating those decisions to executives externally and internally, and delivering high-impact and measurable results.
What you’ll do
- Be one of the early members of the partnership team, and have significant influence in shaping the direction of the overall Business organization at Miro
- Develop a strong understanding of Miro’s roadmap and the opportunities to drive growth through partnerships, and create a plan to build out a pipeline for long term prospects across the relevant partnership ecosystem
- Land key initiatives with each of our strategic partners, and expand our web of influence across each organization. These partnerships may include product, platform, marketing, and channel components with prospects including, but not limited to, Microsoft, Adobe, Atlassian, Zoom, and others.
- Lead the end to end process including overseeing all aspects of deal structuring, agreement drafting, and overall negotiation process, as well as defining how we will measure success after launch
- Provide regular communications to senior management on partnerships strategy and results, including a plan per strategic partner
What you'll need
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Business Development/Partnerships role
- Experience partnering with leading technology companies and driving complex deal negotiations
- A history of internally partnering with and pitching to Product, Marketing, Finance, and Legal teams
- Be the most collaborative and convincing person in the room
- Solutions-oriented mindset that can turn “no” into “yes”
- Creative approach to dream up new ways to partner
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adept at driving towards solutions through it
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!