About the team
The Inside Sales team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to learn fundamental sales skills in preparation for an exciting career in enterprise software sales. We work extremely hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!
About the role
As the Head of Inside Sales, you will be leading a team of Inside Sales Managers and Representatives, focused on expanding accounts in the Strategic segment. You will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Miro value proposition to a wide base of accounts across various industries. The Head of Inside Sales is an ambitious and solution-oriented leader who will have a large part in driving the go-to-market strategy for the Strategic team. You will build programs to expand revenue into our accounts by leveraging existing relationships in our installed base today. You will be focused on driving consistent pipeline generation across the team, exceeding quota, using research to gain insight into customer challenges, identifying key stakeholders, and challenging customers' thinking about how Miro can transform the way their business works.
What you’ll do
- Hire, coach & lead a team of leaders in a second-line manager role to help land and expand within our existing installed base.
- Personally work with our largest customers (5K+ employee size) to drive satisfaction and further engagement
- Help drive our overall go-to-market strategy for the Inside Sales team.
- Build a program to generate consistent pipeline from our user base and by breaking into other lines of business within our largest accounts.
- Empower your team to run new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue.
- Be actively engaged in deals to help drive a bottoms up approach to our growth strategy.
- Be the main point of contact with marketing on strategizing, creating and executing campaigns.
- You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Miro can solve our customer’s challenges.
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business.
What you'll need
- 5+ years of management experience with at least one year of second-line manager experience
- 10+ years overall sales experience (individual contributor + leadership) within a high-growth SaaS company
- Strong experiencing with driving go-to-market strategy and building process within a fast-growing organization
- Comfortable and excited to be a hands-on contributor
- History of being a top performer with a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in the sales process
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients & your team
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Miro by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!