About the team
Reporting to our Head of People Excellence, you’ll be joining our team within our 46-person global function. We are pioneering an organizational model that focuses on continuous improvement-based “Excellence Team” from our design methodology-driven “Solutions Team. Our goal is to create the workflows, expertise, and culture in each that enables both kinds of work to flourish.
About the role
As Miro scales rapidly we understand that the capability of our people to manage and lead teams in building a healthy performance culture, understanding how to shape and deliver to OKRs, to build trust at scale, and to grow a culture as collaborative as our product. As the learning project manager you will play a pivotal role in helping shape and grow current and future generations of leaders.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with learning designers and subject matter experts to support, iterate and deliver relevant and interactive learning programs across the company
- Be a project manager for launching, implementing and analysing effectiveness for company-wide trainings (in onboarding, collaboration practices, etc.), as well as functional training programs
- Serve as administrator for Learning platforms (LMS Workramp, partly Miro Boards, Atlassian, Loom/Zoom instruments for learning delivery) ; provide support of the day-to-day ongoing operation, issue resolution, maintenance, usage, analysis and administration
- Deliver 8-10 online programs per quarter
What you’ll need
- 5 years experience in project management at either instructional design or related field
- 5 years experience in eLearning development toolsets
- Working knowledge of Learning Management System (Workramp) and SCORM / xAPI standards experience
- Course development experience
- Experience managing the logistics and delivery training at scale and pace within tight timeframes
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!