About the team
At Miro, we want to make learning as collaborative as possible - even while remote. Our goal is simple: to become the #1 online whiteboard of choice for Universities around the globe.
About the role
We are seeking a Higher Education Account Executive with experience selling to the Higher Education market to help expand Miro’s footprint. This is a brand new role at Miro, with the opportunity to develop our EDU sales motion and improve the remote education experience for both teachers and students. This effort will require a motivated, energetic, scrappy, and business savvy self-starter who will not only knock on doors, run evaluations and negotiations, win deals, and drive adoption, but will also bring back learnings and experiences to collaborate with cross-functional partners in shaping the GTM strategy for the market.
What you’ll do
- Develop and close new and expansion EDU sales opportunities
- Build and execute plans for target accounts
- Run demonstrations, evaluations+pilots, and RFP processes
- Manage complex sales cycles and license negotiations
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners on pricing and packaging, EDU focused collateral, security and certification requirements, and partnership opportunities
What you'll need
- Minimum of 3+ years SaaS sales experience focusing on the Higher Education market - specifically Universities, Business Schools, Design Master Programs, and MOOCs is a plus
- Experience with both new business and expansion sales
- Understanding of sales process and theory, negotiating principles and market research
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Demonstrated experience thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!