About the team
We are aiming to build a dynamic and highly creative team that can see opportunities for growth and act on them. In our team there's a lot of room for experimentation and thinking outside the box. We are data driven and strive to always measure the success of our initiatives.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to join our QA team and help it grow bigger and faster in terms of people as well as the results and the business value they bring.
QA is a horizontal team that combines all dedicated QA engineers who work with feature teams. We name this team as the QA guild. The guild is a source of testing practice:
- How to build an effective development process that creates a high-quality product
- Which methods are used for testing and test coverage. There is expertise in automation, load, and performance, exploratory, and other methods of testing.
QA lead is responsible for quality assurance of the whole stream. The stream combines several teams that work on tasks of a certain part of the product. In this case, it is a growth stream. These teams work to grow our product and monetisation strategies, attract users in the self-service SaaS model.
What you’ll do
- Iterate on strategies and plans based on changing priorities or business needs. Create a quality vision and strategy for the whole stream.
- Detect process issues that affect the quality and solve them.
- Act as an expert and assistant for the team lead to manage the development process: establish best practices, improve processes, sort out issues during the process.
- Design effective and elegant solutions for testing.
- Create a roadmap with deliverables and milestones.
- Structure and organize development teams, define the hiring plan.
- Guide and mentor team members for their professional and career growth.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years’ experience in managing development teams: mentoring, professional development, motivation, recruiting, and onboarding.
- Strong expertise and skills in decomposing product requirements and designing a test scenario, experience in analyzing different types of technical testing, and choosing actionable items.
- 2+ years’ experience in working with Scrum framework. Be able to facilitate any Scrum meeting to show how to conduct meetings effectively, take into account all the nuances in order to develop a quality product
- 3+ years’ autotests experience.
- Familiar with Objectives and Key Results (OKR) framework, nice to have.
- Responsible for the whole steam quality.
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!