About the team
Come join as a founding member of the Partnerships team at Miro! We are a collaborative, inclusive and supportive group that enjoys working with our globally distributed teammates and partners. Our objective is to assemble the most impressive group of business development professionals working to build an expansive ecosystem that delights our customers, partners and developers. Our team has experience working at companies including Dropbox, Box, Google, Dell, Cisco, VMWare, Hulu and Intuit.
About the role
The Head of Enterprise Partnerships is responsible for identifying and delivering differentiated, high-impact technology alliances that provide leverage for our global sales teams and bring exponential benefit to our customers. You will own a set of enterprise categories and drive GTM initiatives through the top partners in each segment. Your focus will be distributed across launching integrations, scaling revenue, and establishing GTM channels through partners. You will collaborate with Miro’s executives, sales, product management, and marketing teams in this highly cross functional role. This role reports to the VP of Partnerships.
What you’ll do
- Build out strategy for enterprise partnerships across categories including Identity, User and Data Management, Security, Deployment & Migration, Analytics and more!
- Work in tandem with Miro’s Product and Engineering teams to execute and launch these partnerships to perfection.
- Own end-to-end relationships with the top partners in each category and drive decision making with executive stakeholders internally and externally
- Launch and iterate partnerships against Miro’s ambitious quarterly objectives
What you'll need
- 8+ years in a business development or partnership role for a technology/SAAS company that sells to enterprises.
- Direct experience partnering with industry-leading software companies providing Identity, User and Data Management, Security, Deployment & Migration, and Analytics solutions.
- Capable of driving complex deal negotiations
- Build programs and GTM opportunities around integration launches
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!