About the team
The Growth team at Miro experiments across all stages of the funnel to deliver the best possible user experience and drive business metrics. We are a highly-analytical and data-informed crew with the passion toward validating hypotheses to accelerate the speed of learning. We operate within a compact cross-functional team across four domains of expertise: Acquisition, Activation, Engagement, and Monetization.
About the role
As a Lead Designer, Templates Experience at the Growth, you will contribute to the strategic pillar to the product growth by designing best-in-class templates. You’ll be responsible for producing templates, maintaining a high-bar of their visual quality, structure and ensuring ease-of-understanding with users.
You'll collaborate closely with the Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Product Designers and Product Managers to prioritise, research and produce new templates.
What you’ll do
- Work with the cross-functional team on templates experience
- Research on subject, users perception and competition to generate templates
- Based on industry trends, user feedback,and collaboration with in-house researchers and copywriters, create new templates and improve existing ones
- Produce high quality, clean, elegant, and beautiful visual design for templates
- Write step-by-step instructions to guide users within a template
- Ensure the high quality of templates in terms of aesthetics and usability using qualitative research methods
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of muiltidisciplinary experience with User Research, Instructional Design, Graphic Design
- Experience in producing educational materials
- Experience in writing copy for educational materials
- Ability to run generative research end-to-end to gather knowledge about new subject area
- Experience in creating high quality visuals for instructional materials (templates)
- Experience in validating design solutions using qualitative methods
- Ability to understand complex subjects or methodologies to design explanatory materials in a clear format
- A systematic approach and attention to details
- Effective written and verbal communication
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!