About the team
Our People team is a highly collaborative team and each individual proactively contributes to strategic initiatives that will impact the company on a local and global scale. We are focused on helping Mironeers grow their careers at a hyper growth company! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and change the world together with our super talented team.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and purposeful Recruiting Operations Lead to join our global Recruiting team. As the Recruiting Operations Lead, you will partner closely with Recruiting to ensure we invest in the right recruiting process, infrastructure and solutions to grow at scale. Across both Business and Technical teams, you will help to provide actionable insights needed to help each recruiter with continual improvement and ROI. You will ensure all operations within the recruiting function are seamless, scalable and efficient.
What you’ll do
- Manage and scale our recruiting systems and processes to maximize workflow efficiency, enhance candidate and employee experience
- Ensure all processes are running as designed - be the expert in recruiting workflows and ensure all new systems are rolled out seamlessly
- Maintain and optimize our tools/systems such as Greenhouse, TalentWall, Glassdoor, LinkedIn etc. to ensure highest ROI
- Leverage data driven insights to identify operational weaknesses and help to continuously innovate on talent attracting, selection, and candidate experience processes
- Ensure operational excellence across the recruiting funnel including but not limited to: Ensuring effective scoping of kick off docs, closing the gap on calibration between org leader, hiring manager and recruiter, and regular reporting on funnel conversion and pass through rates
- Ensure Quarterly Business Reviews with executives are comprehensive, insightful and accurate
- Improve recruiter productivity over time by leveraging dashboards, aligning the team on issues and driving initiatives to address gaps
- Work closely with Head of Business and Technical Recruiting to ensure all new recruiters are onboarding and ramped efficiently
What you'll need
- 5+ years experience in recruiting operations supporting a 50+ person recruiting team
- Experience using and analyzing data to build/drive operational dashboards and insights
- Experience in hyper growth tech company of 1000+
- Ability to describe best in class talent attraction and selection processes and tactics across the full candidate experience
- Demonstrated ability to project manage multiple cross-functional initiatives across functions and platforms
- Identifying and implementing scaled recruiting systems and processes
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally in collaborative environment
- Strong ability to influence and drive change management at all levels
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!