About the team
Miro’s Brand Experience team is a growing team of designers, writers, producers, researchers and creatives. Together, we’re the voice of the Miro brand and we communicate with persuasiveness and authority across a diverse range of communications: digital, physical, experiential, video, email, social, ads (and every other marketing channel you can imagine). We take an ideas-based approach to our work, honing in on compelling ways to bring our brand to life while creating the strategic messaging through which to communicate most effectively.
About the role
Miro seeks a Lead Brand Designer to support creative initiatives spanning graphic design, art direction, brand and product identity, performance marketing, and campaign development. As a Lead Brand Designer, you’ll partner cross-functionally with our Product Marketing team to develop remarkable marketing and communication campaigns, elevate our storytelling, and bring our brand to life across all touchpoints. You’ll also use your ace command of design and creative wits to amplify the story of Miro — the company, the product, and the future where creativity and productivity can thrive, anywhere. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Brand Design and is located in beautiful Amsterdam.
What you'll do
- Art direct, concept and execute creative that pushes the brand forward while aligning with key business goals
- Create compelling presentations and sell work to stakeholders, translating broad creative ideas into tight concepts and executions
- Help the Product Marketing team to develop data-informed designs (qual and quant) that connect with prospective audiences and engage current customers
- Provide strong design thinking applied across a range of mediums, including web, identity, video, motion, graphic design, etc.
- Co-create with brand designers, leading and mentoring them while providing direction and feedback
- Develop design processes, standards, and documentation that lift up our design practice
What you'll need
- 5+ years art direction experience at a studio, agency or in-house at a notable tech company
- A portfolio that shows strong strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of mediums, including physical, experiential, digital, and motion/video
- Experience creating product marketing communications and assets (landing pages, white papers, etc.)
- A leader and natural problem solver, you have a generous and collaborative nature
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, motion, photography, and illustration
- Ability to embrace change: can thrive and create your own structure in a fluid work environment
- Mastery in Figma/Sketch/Adobe Creative Suite. Motion graphics and 3D experience is a huge plus
- Excellent communicator and cross-functional team builder who creates strong relationships with a global distributed team
- Thoughtful mentor who can give clear feedback and help elevate a team’s creative work
What’s in it for you
Impact. With Miro, there’s an opportunity to define and shape a brand that’s reimagining the future of work for millions of innovators, builders and teams worldwide.
Global collaboration. We believe the best ideas are the ones we come up with together, and we’re building a culture as collaborative as our product with diverse teams spanning San Francisco, Amsterdam, Austin, Los Angeles, and Perm, Russia.
Autonomy. We give our people space to be themselves and operate in ways they feel work best for their team and the business.
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!