About the team
Joining the team as a Compensation Manager means you will work closely with People Specialists in both our continuous improvement-based “People Excellence Team” and our design methodology-driven “People Solutions Team”. In addition, you will be a strategic partner and leader to People Managers across the company, and collaborate with our global Finance and Operations teams.
About the role
As Miro scales to 1000 employees and beyond in the next year, we need an experienced Compensation Manager to ensure all compensation programs are efficient and world-class to enable our continued hyper growth. As the first dedicated Compensation Manager at Miro, you will analyze our best practices while guiding us towards true excellence in reward management and equity programs. We have a strong, growing, and diverse multinational team with a wide scope of practices and experiences from different markets and continents. We’re growing rapidly, so working at Miro is a challenging and rewarding journey, with the opportunity to build and update systems, improve programs and processes, and directly impact the growth of a world class team and product.
What you’ll do
- Automate our work with career maps and ranges
- Help with the design and roll out of new equity plan
- Redesign our variable payment system to make it transparent
- Execute our work with salary data, updating our programs and procedures based on data from Radford and Option Impact surveys
- Execute our compensation package development process
- Participate and lead communication with People Managers to expand the transparency level of our reward management system
- Automate our approach in adjustments during the performance management cycle
- Define our reward management approach; create and update reports
What you'll need
- 4+ years experience in Compensation / Reward team, preferably at a hyper-growth startup that has seen scale (500 to 2000+ employee growth)
- Familiar with Stock options and RSU's at Post Series B scale-ups
- Experience leading reward management automation, including data transfer from manual execution to tool execution and artifacts preparation
- Deep understanding of salary data providers landscape, job architecture in reports, etc.
- Deep understanding of reward management processes and procedures
- Attention to detail and ability to create / change / explain calculations and models without mistakes
- Great communication skills: ability to explain logic, principles, and steps in policies and procedures in simple language for people managers and employees
- Customer-centrism: ability and willingness to update approach, steps, and elements based on stakeholder feedback
- Collaboration: 1.) ability to find win-win solutions in areas where decisions might be expensive for the company and 2.) ability to explain procedures and policies for teammates with different skill sets and reward management understanding (Exec Leaders; Recruiters; People Managers; Ops teammates; Legal teammates, etc.)
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- 401K matching program
- Brand new offices!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!