We are looking for a Head of Customer Support to run and grow our global support team at Miro. You will join Miro at an exciting time, where our customer base is growing at an unprecedented rate, and our product and services are developing to fit a unique market opportunity. You will have an opportunity leading the virtual whiteboard collaboration platform space. You will have an opportunity to play a major role in establishing our brand in the market and improve our customers’ experiences across our product and services.
In this role, you will lead, scale and mature our global customer support function. The Head of Customer Support will be a key partner to Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, as well as Product and Engineering to further differentiate Miro in the market place, as well as actively surface and advocate feedback to create a better product.
What you’ll do
- Design and build a best-in-class enterprise support organisation to achieve excellent support SLAs on response times, resolution times, and customer satisfaction; you will establish the right level of service for Enterprise customers as well as individual users; You possess a strong understanding of operational metrics and processes, centered around continuous improvement of the customer experience
- Scale the support organization globally to accommodate the rapid growth of the Miro product usage and offerings
- Provide strong and visionary leadership to your teams, enhance and develop a strong team culture of trust and commitment to impact in how we support businesses
- Partner with product and services teams to highlight customer issues, and collaboratively work with other functions to solve for the root causes.
- Work with customer facing teams to integrate customer support to protect the brand, such as social networks.
- Hire, develop, and retain the best talent in the industry. Be deeply vested in the success of every member of the Support organization, providing opportunities for development while ensuring accountability to each other as well as to our customers. Attract and retain top technical talent while building diverse teams and creating an inclusive culture within your organization in a sustainable financial manner.
What you’ll need
- 10+ years in support or operations, 5+ year experience building or running support teams.
- Robust understanding of product requirements and customer applications and use cases
- Proven hands-on experience leading a team of over 100 support engineers in a global setting, with multiple management levels, achieving world class outcomes
- Track record of strong collaboration with other teams to solve for root causes.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!