About the team
We believe that there is a way to turn boring and unproductive online meetings to more engaged and efficient sessions with feasible results. The fully packaged cross functional team is focusing on creating great meetings and workshop experience in Miro and ready to build a solution led by the Conferencing Product Lead. You will work cross functionally with Design, Data, Engineering, Marketing and GTM team to achieve success. The role will be inline with other product teams in this area to provide consistent user experience around meetings and workshops.
This is a rare opportunity to build a new way how people meet – interactive calls with feature rich white boarding that helps to co-create and align people visually.
About the role
Miro is the leading whiteboard collaboration platform with more than 8 million users across the globe: managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others. We at Miro strive to provide the best experience for all these people to help them collaborate effectively through continuous improvement of our main use cases and experiences.
As a Conferencing experience Product Lead, you will create a product vision, transform it into a strategy of end to end verbal, video, and messaging capabilities in Miro. Starting from research to hypothesis validation to product design and to development and impact analysis.
You'll collaborate closely with the Product, Data, Product marketing, and Engineering teams to find the best way to build and deliver end-user value, inform your decisions and maintain a high bar of product quality.
What you’ll do
- Develop holistic conferencing (video, audio, messaging) user experience in Miro that supports main use cases in the product
- Create a conferencing strategy development and execute it
- Drive conferencing metrics (adoption, retention, satisfaction, virality) to achieve business goals
- Lead and manage x-functional product dev team (or multiple teams in the future) to execute a roadmap
- Drive x-functional collaboration to achieve success in fields outside of the area of responsibility
- Manage research and analytics around conferencing to make evidence and data-informed decisions to create end-user value with the highest possible ROI
What you’ll need
- Extensive product management experience, 2+ years in conferencing area (customer-facing part of the product)
- Proven experience in products with a high bar in visual design and user experience, user-centric approach
- Experience in customer development
- Strong sense of design and user experience
- Highly analytical with ability to use data in decision making process
- Working with cross-functional team and multiple stakeholders, strong execution skills
- Outstanding communication skills with fluent English
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!