About the team
You will join a highly motivated, energetic Sales Operations Team that takes pride in growing customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles, and delivering the Miro value proposition to a diverse base of accounts across various industries. The Sales Enablement Program Lead is an ambitious and organized professional who will drive our Onboarding program, various Enablement trainings / projects, and work with our LMS to help our Sales and CS teams grow and retain customer relations. Your success will be measured by the overall business impact of our onboarding programs, deployment and execution of data-driven Enablement initiatives, and how well you partner cross functionally to achieve Sales and CS success.
About the role
As the Sales Enablement Program Lead, you will partner with various key stakeholders to evaluate and optimize the existing sales onboarding programs to take them to the next level. Ideally, you have been a key member of Sales Enablement at a high-growth SaaS company.You will be responsible for enhancing our Sales & CS Bootcamp, as well as develop a formalized 30-60-90 day program aimed at decreasing ramp times and increasing sales velocity. You will also be responsible for managing and optimizing our Learning and Content Management system for our growing Sales and CS counterparts.
What you’ll do
- Align with key stakeholders across various functions to build and refine a 30-60-90 onboarding program for our Sales and CS roles
- Define requirements for in-person, virtual, manager-facing certifications and self-paced learning curriculums
- Set clear onboarding goals and metrics for Sales Development, Account Executives, Account Managers, and Customer Success Managers
- Manage and optimize our Learning Management System and various self-serve Onboarding programs
- Manage and optimize our Content Management System, ensuring our new hires have the tools and resources they need to be successful
What you'll need
- 2+ years experience in Enablement and/or Training roles
- 2-4 years of Sales experience
- Proven history of running Enablement projects
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are results-oriented and excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Miro by growing our sales pipeline!
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, + Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!