About the team
A bit about our team, we are cultural ambassadors and strive to continually level up the People experience for our employees. We have team members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Russia which aligns with our company vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations. In the same vein, we have a flexible working culture and embrace trust in one another to turn our failures into wins!
About the role
We are looking for a driven, organized, and proactive individual to provide high-level administrative and tactical support to our GTM Leadership Team. You will partner with the GTM Leadership to maximize their efficiency and effectiveness. You will be a key enabler for them to make a business impact by delivering high-level administrative, operational and tactical support.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our GTM Leadership Team and act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage complex calendar and scheduling requirements
- Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of the GTM leadership team, as appropriate
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Support GTM Leadership with key team events, meetings, presentations, and offsites
- Complete core administrative duties, including arranging expenses, official documents, handling correspondence and requests on behalf of the GTM leadership as appropriate
- Manage end-to-end travel needs, including logistics and visas, coordinating itineraries across multiple stakeholders.
- Partner with internal stakeholders on projects, initiatives and events
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times
What you’ll need
- 6+ years full-time executive support, reporting to one or more executives
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with domestic & international travel coordination
- Highly proficient in Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar, and Google Docs as well as other productivity and collaboration tools
- Discretion and confidentiality
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, + Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!