About the team
Our People team is highly collaborative and each team member proactively contributes to strategic initiatives that will impact the company on a local and global scale. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and change the world together with our super talented team!
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate, purposeful, Talent Acquisition professional with a high level of self-responsibility and drive who would like to join our international Business recruiting team hub in Amsterdam. As a Business Recruiter, you will partner closely with hiring managers across the globe to bring the best talent to our teams.
What you’ll do
- Develop collaborative relationships with key partners to understand hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to hit goals
- Source, evaluate and close incredible talent for a range of non-technical roles
- Act as a champion for top-notch candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Track and analyze metrics and create weekly reports on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Continuously evaluate the efficacy of our process and drive operational improvements and efficiencies to help up level our team
What you'll need
- 7+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-growth environment
- Experience hiring for executive level positions
- Possess a high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- A passion for sourcing with experience building talent attraction strategies and diverse pipelines
- Able to think critically and adapt easily to changing priorities
- Experience with analyzing data and recruiting metrics to support business decisions
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!