About the team
Reporting to our Head of People, you’ll be joining the leadership team of our 50-person global function. You’ll work closely with People specialists in both our continuous improvement-based “Excellence Team” and our design methodology-driven “Solutions Team”. In addition, you will partner with technical executives who are looking for your leadership.
About the role
As our team in Amsterdam scales to 200 employees, we need a Senior People Partner to help us build a workplace that’s as collaborative as our product is. Supported by a well-established People Team, the Senior People Partner will advise, consult and support leaders and people managers on all matters to do with the engagement and productivity of their teams.
It is an opportunity to build an exceptional practice of data-based business partnering, guide our technical executives through true hypergrowth, and strengthen a world class company to help bring Miro to the world.
What you’ll do
- Provide strategic partnership and counsel to executives and managers in the Amsterdam Hub
- Be a coach, confidant and advocate for employees in need
- Support partnering functions through all central People processes including compensation, talent development, performance management, employee relations, change management, succession planning
- Mentor BPs in other RU and EU hubs
- Coach and develop new managers in partnering functions
- Act as a cultural role model and facilitate the Amsterdam offices to invest in cultural rituals, processes, and events
What you’ll need
- Seven years in HR roles, including experience in rapidly scaling technology companies
- Four years of HRBP experience
- Experience partnering with technical leaders and supporting people processes in technical teams
- Depth of knowledge of people processes across the full employee lifecycle
- Knowledge of Dutch labor law and building a high-talent, high-performance environment in this context
- Using qualitative and quantitative people data to inform decisions
- Ability to coach managers and employees and monitor sensitive issues
- Training/facilitation skills
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!