About the team
Reporting to our Head of People Design, you’ll be joining our innovative design team within our 45-person global People function. We are pioneering an organizational model that focuses on a continuous improvement-based “Excellence Team” from our design methodology-driven “Solutions Team". Our goal is to create the workflows, expertise, and culture in each that enables both kinds of work to flourish.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As Miro scales rapidly, we want to design and deliver world class solutions for our managers and leaders to build a healthy performance culture, coach their teams to strive for personal growth and product excellence, and to build trust at scale as we co-create a “culture as collaborative as our product”. As the Leadership Development Lead, you will play a pivotal role in helping shape current and future generations of Miro leaders.
What you’ll do
Using your skills and knowledge of contemporary leadership, management, and coaching practices, and your passion for designing experiential programs, you will develop global solutions for:
- Management foundations training to equip People Lead with the essential skills in the early stages of the leadership journey
- Leadership training and development programs enabling Miro leaders at all levels to better lead self, lead others, let others lead, and lead organization
- Developing our coaching and mentoring approach and program; and
- Embedding what it means to be a Miro leader across the employee lifecycle
What you’ll need
- At least 5 years experience designing and delivering leadership and management programs at high-growth SaaS companies
- Experience with Human Centred Design and agile ways of working, and contemporary instructional design techniques
- Advanced facilitation skills in online and face to face environments
- The ability to actively listen, and empathise with employees of all cultures, genders, and abilities
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!