As the Marketing Operations Lead you will be responsible for program management, marketing performance analytics, investment planning, and operational design and support that will help Miro achieve our breakaway growth objectives. This key marketing operations leader will be the “Sherpa” to the CMO and key Marketing Leaders and report to the Head of Revenue Operations. They will have a unique opportunity to partner closely with leadership across the organization with a focus on building fast and iterative customer insights, scaling processes, and informing the right investment decisions. This position will be the primary interface between marketing and its key partner teams and stakeholders in Sales, Analytics, Business Technology, Finance, and Sales Operations.
This is a unique opportunity to drive the business in a cross-functional team capacity. As Marketing Operations Lead, you will build out marketing operations working closely with the entire marketing team and partner directly with the CMO. You will also be a member of the Revenue Operations team to ensure we build scalable and aligned strategies, designs, and operations cross-functionally. You will report to the Head of Revenue Strategy & Operations.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the CMO and other marketing leaders to set, manage and execute on the Marketing vision and deliver the marketing plans to support breakaway growth.
- Manage and balance the global budget; drive fiduciary responsibility; work with all regions to track & report performance.
- Build end to end infrastructure that equips marketing DRIs with clear and actionable data, ensure all campaigns have measurable ROI
- Develop new attribution and tracking methodologies that measure the ROI of new and existing marketing programs (i.e. paid, organic, field events, nurturing programs, etc.)
- Own annual planning and budget cycle in alignment with regional marketing leadership and all business stakeholders.
- Develop core performance scorecard for the global organization and support with robust reporting and dashboards; prioritize issues for attention and financial investment shifts and decisions.
- Manage database hygiene and optimization; develop/execute strategy for monitoring and partner with Business Technology to improving gaps in data health and marketing automation performance
- Implement and optimize lead/account scoring (behavioral, firmographic, and predictive models) and lead/account routing methodologies to ensure highest quality leads are passed and prioritized appropriately for qualification
- Build and maintain key relationships with leaders across marketing (ENT, Growth, product marketing groups) Sales, Finance, Product and more broad RevOps.
- Drive alignment between marketing and sales on joint metrics and ensure operational support for the sales development team
- Represent and champion Marketing across cross-department SteerCos including IT, strategic planning and RevOps.
What you'll need
- 8+ years of Marketing Ops and/or comparable RevOps / Sales Ops experience a fast-growing B2B SaaS company
- Strong understanding of Marketing technology landscape, measurement and attribution approaches
- Experience managing marketing automation platforms like Hubspot or Marketo as well as with Salesforce
- Agility and speed in decision making with comfort taking an iterative approach
- Knowledge of SAAS industry issues, trends and business models essential...especially with product-led growth models
- Strong project management skills, able to prioritize by working closely with the marketing and sales teams for best roadmap
- Demonstrated cross-functional communication and relationship building skills
- Advocate for diversity and inclusion
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- 401K matching program
- Brand new offices!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!