Now that we’ve found product-market fit, Miro is looking to hire a strong leader to lead our go-to-market presence in EMEA, run the EMEA Sales team, and drive the company through the next phase of growth in the region. In this role, you will scale the team of 10+ sales professionals in EMEA to 50+ in a couple of years and work closely with Marketing, Customer Success, Operations, and other teams to formulate the strategy for EMEA and execute on it.
What you’ll do
- Formulate and execute our EMEA go-to-market strategy
- Run and continue building our Sales team in EMEA
- Personally work with our largest customers to drive satisfaction and further engagement
- Help improve our product by providing salespeople’s and customers’ perspective to the product team especially as on the aspects of localization and specific market needs
What you'll need
- 10+ years of Sales experience with strong performance and career traction
- 5+ years of Sales leadership experience at high-growth Enterprise SaaS companies scaling from $50M+ to $200M+ in ARR globally
- Experience running a complex multi-level Sales team of 20-50+ people
- Strong understanding of EMEA B2B SaaS market and demonstrated ability to work with Marketing and Customer Success teams to capture the market opportunity
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!