About the Role
Miro is building an open developer platform (currently in beta) to allow scaling through external developers and partners, and facilitate integration with 3rd party systems.
As Director of Developer Relations, you will build a global Developer Relations team, to drive the growth and adoption of the Miro Developer Platform through developer advocacy and support.
What you’ll do
- Structure, build, and manage a globally distributed developer relations team
- Identify and implement new opportunities that drive awareness and adoption of Miro’s Platform
- Unlock insights about developers and their needs and act as a voice for developers community within Miro product and engineering leadership to communicate their needs
- Build and support a strong and healthy developer community through online and offline channels
- Develop a content strategy for engaging and educating developers, such as blog posts, webinars, and sample applications
- Create and execute innovative strategies and launch plans to drive awareness, engagement, and product adoption among developers
- Ensure Miro is strongly represented at high profile hackathons, conferences and other developer-oriented events
What you’ll need
- Minimum 5 years experience working in, or partnering with, an established and effective developer relations team
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing developers
- You get a kick out of understanding the technical capabilities of a platform and communicating the potential to the developers
- You feel confident in developing and maintaining relationships with developers
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, can empathize with technical audiences, and are comfortable with public speaking
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 7 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!