About the team
Miro’s Trust and Reputation team works to ensure corporate security, risk and compliance are maintained through verifiable activities, such as Miro’s audit programs and projects as well as assist with customer and prospective customer due diligence requests to validate Miro’s adherence to regulations and compliance controls.
About the role
Within the Trust and Reputation team you will be working alongside the Security, Application, People, Business Operations and other teams with a view on the wider compliance areas and systems within Miro. This role reaches far and wide into the whole company and requires critical thinkers to tackle the challenges that compliance poses in a modern fast paced organization.
What you’ll do
- Own and develop and Miro’s internal ISO and SOC2 programs in conjunction with Security and stakeholders
- Be responsible for reporting metrics on the status of technical information compliance controls
- Run checks to ensure all security and compliance checks are operating properly
- Generate audit program reporting as it pertains to Miro and other stakeholders requirements
What you’ll need
- 4+ years in security teams, on a project and/or people management position
- Working knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies and processes
- Proven hands-on experience building and managing compliance programs
- Previous experience overlapping SSAE 18 SOC2 with ISO 27001 controls
- Familiarity with cloud deployed environments (SaaS) and technologies/processes associated compliance risks and controls
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions
- Risk management understanding and approach
- Be result focused, data-driven security strategy development skills
- Good understanding of product requirements and ability to align with technical strategy
- Strong execution skills in cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders
- General understanding engineering and security architecture and trade-offs within that space
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!