About the team
Reporting to our Head of People Design, you’ll be joining our innovative design team within our 45-person global function. We are pioneering an organizational model that focuses on continuous improvement-based “Excellence Team” from our design methodology-driven “Solutions Team. Our goal is to create the workflows, expertise, and culture in each that enables both kinds of work to flourish.
About the role
As Miro scales rapidly we are launching ‘Miro is Global’. Our aim is to have Diversity and Inclusion embedded throughout all stages of our employee journey. We have a passionate group of Diversity and Inclusion champions and we are looking for a Diversity and Inclusion Manager to help educate, facilitate and ignite as passion in our people which helps Miro harness diversity of demography and diversity of thinking to enable our people and product to become more collaborative.
What you’ll do
Using your astute ability to actively listen, and empathise with employees of all cultures, genders, and abilities, you will be responsible for:
- Designing inclusion initiatives using data from employee engagement surveys
- Using evidenced based practices and design thinking techniques to design, prototype, implement and embed key D&I initiatives across stages of the employee lifecycle
- Leading the global agenda of intercultural training for Mironeers globally
- Develop Code of Conduct for our Diversity and Inclusion at Miro
- Coaching D&I ERGs and enabling two way communication with the People Team and Executive sponsors on an ongoing basis
What you’ll need
- At least 5+ years in a global or regional D&I role at a mid to large size organisation; designing and facilitating customized inclusion/collaboration focused workshops
- Designing D&I initiatives which incorporate Diversity of Demography and Diversity of Style frameworks
- Experience with Intercultural diversity - equipping people with tools and techniques to deal with conflict and to build shared respect and understanding
- Exceptional communication, presentation, storytelling and facilitation skills for face to face and virtual environments
- Demonstrated capability in designing, implementing, measuring, and iterating D&I initiatives
- Experience working with HCD and Learning design, and agile frameworks
- The courage and capability to communicate with radical candour
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!