We are looking for a leader who can build and run the Solutions Engineering team at Miro. The team’s mission is to be technical champions for customers’ and partners’ needs within the organization and bring the product to life within the technically complex environment of our largest Enterprise customers.
In this role, you will be one of the leaders on our go-to-market team and serve as the main link between the GTM and the Product/Engineering parts of the company. You will be a key partner to Heads of Sales, Customer Success, and Partnerships and will shape how our customers use the product and how our product evolves with the customers’ needs.
What you’ll do
- Articulates and unites cross-functional stakeholders behind a clear and compelling vision for Solution Engineering
- Build and lead a team across the company within the area of expertise
- Provide technical implementation assistance to our Enterprise customers, pre- and post-sales, to maximize adoption opportunities
- Dive into customer technical problems connected with the rollout of Miro and come up with solutions using knowledge of the product and Platform capabilities
- Assist our partners and customers with building apps on Miro and using our APIs
- Help setting up integrations, deploy SSO and user management solutions, data segregation
- Document best practices during implementation to ensure efficiency and continuously improve customer experience
- Communicate customer needs and product feedback to Miro’s product management, engineering, marketing, and sales teams
What you'll need
- 5+ total technical experience; 2+ years experience within SaaS architecture or sales engineering, 4+ years people management
- Experience shaping the practice of Solution Engineering at a previous company
- Robust understanding of product requirements and customer application
- Proven hands-on experience building and deploying solutions to customers
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions
- Proven ability to build and run a productive and engaged team
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- 401K matching program
- Brand new offices!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!