About the team
Our goal as a People Excellence team is to provide processes, tools, and infrastructure that enable efficiency and compliance and help people to work without distraction. As a part of our team, you will help with software, hardware, and related processes to help Miro employees perform their best work. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, highly collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is growing its People Excellence team, and we are looking for an IT Operations Administrator to join us! In this role, you will work with a variety of internal tools, networks, and equipment configurations and help simplify and improve processes to deliver detailed IT services for the business.
Your role will impact our distributed team by helping to tackle a wide variety of IT requests and implementing new projects. You will have the ability to independently choose the right equipment and tools for the team, and help them understand the configuration of complex systems. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys problem-solving and is motivated by collaboration in a global and multicultural team environment.
What you’ll do
- Connect with existing employees to help set up their workplaces, software, and hardware
- Purchase and prepare the equipment for the employees’ workplaces
- Set up network equipment and VPN at the offices
- Prepare and maintain office equipment and services for meeting rooms and conferences (video and audio systems, big touch screens, projectors, TVs, and etc.)
- Control access and maintain settings to services and products
What you'll need
- 3+ years of IT experience as a systems administrator or IT specialist working at a 1000+ employees organization
- Experience working with network equipment with knowledge of routing principles (LAN, VPN); Cisco network experience required
- Good experience with Mac and Windows operating systems
- Able to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to give and receive practical feedback
- Superb communication skills
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.