About the team
The main objective of the People Excellence team is to provide processes, tools, and infrastructure to enable people efficiency and compliance, allowing people to work without distraction. As a part of People Excellence, the IT team works on services, hardware and related processes to help Miro employees perform their best work.
About the role
Miro is growing its People Excellence team and we are looking for an IT Ops Administrator to join us! You’ll have many responsibilities from working with multiple internal tools, networks, and equipment configuration to simplifying routine processes for greater efficiency and providing better IT services. Your role will impact our whole distributed team because you will help them solve a wide variety of IT requests and implement new projects. You will have the ability to independently choose the right equipment and tools for the team, and help them understand the configuration of complex systems.
What you’ll do
- Purchase and prepare equipment for each employees’ workplace
- Help employees set up software and hardware workplaces
- Set up network equipment and VPN in the offices
- Prepare equipment and service for meeting rooms and conferences
- Maintain office equipment (video and audio systems, big touch screen, projectors, TVs, and etc.)
- Control access to services and products
What you'll need
- Experience working with network equipment and understanding network routing principles (LAN, VPN)
- Experience working with multiple tasks
- Willingness to respond to the international team’s requests and manage priorities
- Ability to give and receive actionable feedback
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, + Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!