About the Team
We’re a small team with a great impact on both Miro and remote collaboration. We unlock new use-cases by providing specific features and workflows while challenging capabilities of our developer platform. By directly communicating within the company we extend these capabilities and discover new ways of generating revenue.
About the Role
As a Senior Full-stack Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and shipping applications and plugins powered by the Miro developer platform (examples). You will be directly involved in extending the platform capabilities by bringing valuable insights and contributing to the codebase (up to 20%). You will also spread the word among external developers and solution architects about your development experience with the platform.
What you’ll do
- Extend Miro functionality by designing and developing apps powered by the Miro developer platform
- Contribute to the strategy and codebase of the Platform based on the real usage experience
- Share insights on apps development publicly to attract external developers and solution architects
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience. Experience building apps on top of SaaS platforms (Atlassian, Salesforce, etc) preferable.
- Experience in backend development in major languages (Node.JS, Java, C# or Python). Experience with authentication, REST API and web sockets and databases (SQL/NoSQL).
- Ability to independently ship applications. Serverless and cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) experience preferable.
- Strong cross-team communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial, growth mindset. Strong business acumen.
- Proactive, able to unblock yourself if required
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!