We are looking for a driven, organized and proactive individual to provide high-level administrative and tactical support to our CEO.
You will partner with the CEO to maximise their efficiency and effectiveness. You will be a key enabler for them to make business impact by delivering high-level administrative, operational and tactical support. This role would report to the CEO directly.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our CEO and act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage complex calendar and scheduling requirements
- Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of the CEO, as appropriate
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Support CEO with key team events, meetings, presentations and offsites
- Complete core administrative duties, including arranging expenses, official documents, handling correspondence and requests on behalf of the CEO as appropriate
- Manage end-to-end travel needs, including logistics and visas, coordinating itineraries across multiple stakeholders.
- Partner with internal stakeholders on projects, initiatives and events
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times
What you’ll need
- 6+ years full-time executive support, reporting to one or more executives
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with international travel coordination
- Fluent English, Russian and Dutch
- Highly proficient in Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar, and Google Docs as well as other productivity and collaboration tools
- Discretion and confidentiality
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!