QA Automation team is a team of technical experts. Our main task is to provide the Engineering team with all the necessary tools to ensure quality. Tools for carrying out infrastructural and load tests, automated tests and infrastructure for their implementation, CI/CD regarding the work of tests, and test environments are the main components. We are facing ambitious goals, and we need to build effective systems that will allow us to develop efficiently, and faster. We are looking for a leader who will help the team to achieve ambitious goals.
What you’ll do
- Define a development strategy for testing tools.
- Build the team:
- Effectively lead and develop the team, act as a Hiring Manager.
- Be a technical mentor and expert in test automation.
- Interact with the Engineering team and other functions to collect system requirements.
- Together with the team determine the goals, and plan the work to achieve them. Review technical solutions for testing tools. Interact with third-party vendors.
- Build processes to improve the quality of developed solutions for automation systems (development, delivery process, external communications with stakeholders, etc).
What you'll need
- Guide and mentor team members for their professional and career growth.
- Experience building and developing large automated test systems (more than 1000 tests).
- Load testing experience: test design, infrastructure testing (the tool doesn’t matter).
- Strong technical background: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- DevOps skills. Experience creating Ansible playbooks. Experience working with Terraform is a plus point.
- Programming and design experience. Experience creating applications and projects from scratch is a plus point.
- Strong knowledge in the area of building web applications and testing them (functional, automated, load testing, etc.).
- Russian language skills - nice to have
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 7 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!