Miro is the leading whiteboard collaboration platform with more than 7 million users across the globe: managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others. We at Miro strive to provide the best end user experience across all platforms and devices Miro is used on.
The Marketing Technology Manager will work closely with Business, Growth, Product and Data teams and more to build the product roadmap for existing and new Martech solutions. You will further enable our global marketing organization to use our first party data to put the customer first in all of our marketing communications. This will be a cross-functional role where you will have significant responsibility to drive new capabilities across all facets of the Marketing discipline through technology.
What you’ll do
- Build out the marketing technology strategy and own the roadmap
- Evaluate and recommend 3rd party tool integrations, and potential add-ons
- This is a hands on role, you will not only be framing problems but also executing on the solutions and measuring the outcomes
- Evangelize the use of the tools across marketing teams and agencies, leading trainings as appropriate
- Liaise with vendors and customer success managers to stay abreast of current/upcoming features that may improve results for our marketing teams
- Work with product and engineering to prioritize and see through integrations and use case enablers
- Stay abreast of industry trends and make recommendations for automating acquisition efforts
- Proven ability to develop SQL queries, scripts, user defined triggers for business logic implementation
- Lead the team that will be acting admins on all marketing technology platforms such as DMP, DSP and CDPs
- Take a consumer-first approach by ensuring that all marketing infrastructure practices respect our customer privacy and are compliant with regulations such as CCPA and GDPR
- Own the global creation, definition, and maintenance of user attributes used to build segments for audience marketing
- Work with 3rd parties to ensure tracking and data integrations is operating smoothly
- Be the go-to source of knowledge on all things marketing related for the Marketing Automation and Attribution cross functional teams
- Assist in the evaluation and integration of new technologies and add-on applications
- Document MAP processes, programs and procedures
What you'll need
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth company
- 5+ years of experience working with MarTech Stack, preferably in a digital, mobile, or subscription business
- Experience with Marketing automation platforms like Hubspot or Marketo, some experience with Salesforce.
- Experience with supporting Marketing email stack, deliverability issues and reputation management
- Strong understanding of marketing technologies and a track record of delivering sophisticated marketing technology stacks across acquisition & retention marketing functions
- Excel at juggling multiple projects, staying organized and prioritizing deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to understand tracking, attribution, and performance
- Lead work cross functionally with teams like Sales Operations and Marketing Operations to design metrics and manage performance of a unique go to market model that blends B2B sales best practices with B2C and self-serve
- Some understanding of media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Google, etc.)
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that is both high-growth and startup in nature
- Proficiency in web front end technology to troubleshoot UTM parameters
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- 401K matching program
- Brand new offices!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!