About the team
Miro has been experiencing tremendous organic growth and demand and is building out our cross-functional team devoted to selling into and expanding enterprise accounts. In this role, you will be part of the horizontal Content & Communications team, specifically aligned with Enterprise Marketing.
About the role
You’ll work cross-functionally to elucidate and communicate the value of Miro to larger organizations across a variety of touchpoints. The work you do will directly impact important business metrics, including Enterprise buyer awareness and consideration, upsell effectiveness, and programmatic expansion.
What you’ll do
- Develop a deep understanding of Miro’s use cases, functional and buying personas, and upsell / expansion triggers
- Create content marketing strategies that increase buyer awareness and consideration, upsell effectiveness, and programmatic expansion
- Manage the editorial calendar, production, and distribution of enterprise-focused content
- Write a variety of content assets, including guides, case studies, blog posts, landing pages, and marketing emails
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Customer Success, and Sales teams
- Track results and performance of content marketing activities
What you'll need
- 5+ years on a Content or Marketing team
- Experience researching and writing content for a variety of audiences, including buyers, champions, and end users
- Enterprise SaaS experience
- Excellent writer, with the ability to craft a compelling story
- Validated ability to work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Sales, Customer Success, etc.
- Understands how to use data, research, interviews, and creativity to create content that inspires action
- Clear, structured thinker and communicator
- Empathetic, user-centered approach
- Organized and adept at project management
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, + Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!