Growth data analytics is focused on a quantitative understanding users and customers behavior across different stages of their lifecycle (product-led acquisition, activation, engagement, decision to pay, retention and expansion). We consider Data Analyst is a bi-direction driver. On the one hand, they transform business goals to data requests and reports/dashboards, on the other - proactively explore data to bring insights and drive right decisions.
What you’ll do
You will be a direct partner for Product-led acquisition / Engagement growth teams.
- When start: 90% hands-on analytics; 10% methodology elaboration.
- When team grows (in 3-9 months): 60% hands-on analytics; 20% team development; 20% methodology elaboration.
- Rolling-out ‘data-as-a-service’ approach for partner team to make data easy to access, understand and make decisions
- Communicate with growth and cross-functional teams, defining metrics they track, planning report structures, making it visually appealing and easy to understand, and automating the reporting process in our BI system
- Work hands-on with the team to manage the end-to-end process: scope projects, build pipelines and data models, synthesize results, build dashboards and reports
- Measure the impact of both existing and new features and growth experiments on our key metrics (eg. number of collaborative boards, conversions, etc)
- Identify and share insights that will impact growth strategies
- Reply for ad-hoc data requests from partner team
- Contribute to building a high-performing, high-throughput Data team in Perm and Amsterdam (Data Analysts, Engineers and Scientists)
- Mentor 1-2 middle/junior analysts (evaluate the performance of analytics team members and provide them the necessary coaching, guidance, and learning opportunities to help them grow in their careers)
- Coach and facilitate cross-functional team behavior
- Introduce and coach the team on the latest analytical methodologies
- Think outside the box regarding the data we're collecting and analyzing
- Evolve experimentation framework and workflow
- In collaboration with data scientists elaborate and implement ML/econometric models
What you’ll need
- 4-6 years of experience in growth analytics within product customer-centric organizations
- Expertise in statistical methods, experimental design, using quantitative analysis to impact key decisions
- Profound experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools (eg. GA, Amplitude, Looker, Tableau, or similar)
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for complex growth-related tasks (behavioral segmentation, business-models quantitative assessment, argumentation for new pricing strategies, etc.)
- Ability to build clear, concise and informative dashboards, and communicate effectively with managers and executives
- Understand overall business value, rather than think and care just about numbers and charts
- Experience dealing with unstructured business issues and successfully leading team to resolve these issues
- Strong project management skills, remain focused while working across a wide variety of projects
- Excellent English language skills
Nice to have
- Programming skills in R/Python
- Knowledge of dataflow tech stack
- General knowledge of data science methods and applications
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!