Templates play a huge role in Miro’s marketing and product strategies, helping new users discover our platform and existing customers make the most of it. We’re seeking an organized, detail-oriented coordinator to manage workflows across our template library and community template gallery (Miroverse).
You’ll be part of the Content Marketing & Communications team, working cross-functionally with the SEO, Community, Partner Marketing, and Brand teams to ensure effective delivery of templates and webpages to meet our growth and engagement goals.
What you’ll do
- Gather cross-functional input and requests to set and prioritize the template editorial calendar
- Manage template content production schedules and workflows
- Oversee high-quality template production, from concept to execution, coordinating with designers, writers, and our content uploader.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to source and coordinate submissions into Miroverse, our community template gallery
- Report on the performance of template landing pages and Miroverse boards
- Work with Template product marketing manager to communicate and promote templates across channels and touchpoints
What you’ll need
- 2+ years on a Marketing or Content team
- Experience managing a content workflow or editorial calendar
- Highly organized, with strong time management skills
- Detail-oriented, with ability to spot typos and inconsistencies
- Knowledge of common content performance metrics
- Highly collaborative, especially across offices and time zones
- Self-starter who can solve problems independently
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!