About the team
The Product and Engineering Excellence team is responsible for leading complex cross-functional projects, implementing and optimising new systems and processes, and providing the analytical backbone for our Product, Growth and Engineering teams. You’ll work hands-on to drive projects through the product growth and product development lifecycle: from analysing user insights to changing in-product systems, and creating more efficient operational tools and processes.
About the role
This is a unique opportunity to scale product growth in a cross-functional team capacity. Miro is looking to hire a strong operator to join our Product and Engineering Excellence team, lead key initiatives and empower our product growth scaling. In this high leverage position, you’ll drive high-impact initiatives coordinating with multiple functional partners: Engineering, Analytics, Marketing and more. You will focus on building fast and iterative customer insights, scaling processes, and informing the right growth decisions.
What you’ll do
- Lead impactful projects that directly influence product growth results
- Partner closely with Growth, Engineering and Marketing teams to solve scaling challenges and to coordinate cross-functional initiatives
- Research and implement new operational tools and processes to accelerate growth projects
- Drive Growth-Product-Engineering process improvements
- Develop reports and dashboards to inform Miro growth decisions
- Support product, growth and engineering planning and OKR processes.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or product operations, or cross-functional project management
- 2+ years of operational experience at a fast-growing tech company
- Agility and speed in decision making with comfort taking an iterative approach
- Strong project management skills - able to prioritize by working closely with the Growth team for best roadmap
- Solid track record of driving complex projects with many stakeholders to success
- Knowledge of SaaS industry trends, and business models
- Demonstrated cross-functional communication and relationship building skills
- Curious, analytical, structured thinker, strong communicator
- Operate in a kind and low-ego way, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!