About the team
Multiple teams collaborate on this stream with the shared goal of driving product led growth at Miro. In our stream we care about business impact and have multiple initiatives aimed to improve the metrics we care about. We run experiments, conduct user research, and work on the infrastructure that would enable users to collaborate successfully since the first time they come into contact with our product.
By applying to this job you could be joining one of our teams in growth. This is a summary of the available positions.
Website - Build, maintain and optimize web products, landing pages and UI components focused on providing an immersive user experience for first time visitors. Acquisition - build new products and optimize existing features with the goal of increasing conversion and bring more people as Miro users Activation - focused on onboarding when you create an account on miro, Engagement - bring customers back, Monetization - focus on plans, pricing and offering to convert from free customers to paid, Consultants is focused on professional consultants, tailoring for their specific needs Notifications - build the architecture and tooling needed for communication with our users- and Community Platform - build cross-product features and shared components for our community platforms (e.g. Miroverse or Marketplace).
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As a Frontend Engineer in our team, you'll be contributing to a variety of different projects. This is a role for product minded people that enjoys thinking about how to improve user experience. You'll be running experiments, creating prototypes, and also planning and executing features with high impact.
What you’ll do
- Participate actively in the analysis of initial issues & goals, do research and determine solutions’ requirements
- Help create prototypes in order to test hypotheses for features that would create growth
- Collaborate with teams across Miro to improve our product, architecture, and engineering practices
- Implement responsive and beautiful designs. Make our UX better
What you’ll need
- Attention to detail and an eye for design. You care about UX
- Critical thinking: balance short-term needs with long-term goals
- Passionate about teamwork, great communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with React and Typescript.
- Experience working with server-side languages
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.