About the Team
The acquisition team is all about bringing people on board. We are aiming to build a dynamic and highly creative team that can see opportunities for growth and act on them. In our team, there's a lot of room for experimentation and thinking outside the box. We are data-driven and strive to always measure the success of our initiatives. If you are curious, open-minded, and like to drive change, this is the team for you!
About the Role
As a Frontend Engineer in our Acquisition team, you'll be contributing to a variety of different projects. This is a role for product minded people that enjoys thinking about how to improve user experience. You'll be running experiments, creating prototypes, and also planning and executing features with high impact.
What you’ll do
- Help create prototypes in order to test hypotheses for features that would create growth.
- Collaborate with other teams in order to improve different aspects of our product to make it more engaging.
- Implement responsive and beautiful designs. Make our UX better.
What you’ll need
- Attention to detail and an eye for design. You care about UX.
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with React and Typescript.
- Experience working with product onboarding processes.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!