Miro is looking for a Program Development Manager to join our growing Strategic Programs team. Our strategic initiatives need proactive business development & partnership work to make sure we engage with most impactful influencers, companies, communities, or organizations. You will help Miro to increase the impact of our Startups, Accelerators, Educational institutions, Experts directory reach by proactively bringing strategic opportunities to the table.
About the Team
You will be an early member of the Strategic Programs team at Miro. Our team is passionate and entrepreneurial. To drive the next phase of growth, we’re looking for an accomplished Program Development Manager to drive Miro among our key strategic stakeholders through meaningful partnerships.
We are a collaborative, inclusive, and supportive group that enjoys working with our globally disputed teammates and partners. Our objective is to build the most impressive and dynamic team of professionals and be a driving force in Miro’s key metrics around revenue, distribution, and engagement.
What you’ll do
- Develop partnerships strategy across Startup, Education, and Expert services business lines.
- Help make Miro’s operations as efficient and effective as possible.
- Align key senior-level business, product and engineering stakeholders on partnership strategy, and provide input on Miro’s business and product roadmap using quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Build and manage relationships with VP and C-level executives at partner organizations, and support the team in closing deals with top tier partners.
- Develop template agreements, including deal economics and legal terms, in coordination with legal & finance.
- Process incoming partnership requests to scope, land, and engage small to mid-level opportunities.
Key performance indicators: You will be expected to bring at least 2-3 top-level and 15 mid-level partnership to Miro each quarter that align with the company’s overall goals
What you’ll need
- 5+ years in a partnerships or business development role, preferably among one or more of our key stakeholders group. Ideally led numerous partnerships with top Universities, Business Schools, Accelerators, Incubators, NGOs, preferably at SaaS business.
- Experience negotiating and closing complex deals, particularly for early-stage businesses.
- Experience managing a cross-functional team, particularly a team that coordinates with product, engineering and strategy stakeholders.
- Excellent project management, problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to develop and maintain quality relationships with 3rd party partners.
- Self-motivation, strong attention to detail, and a sense of urgency around delivering on team goals. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
What's in it for you
- Be one of the early members of the Strategic program team, and have significant influence in shaping the direction of the overall Strategic program mission at Miro.
- Get to work with some of the most recognized, influential and innovative companies in the world.
- Come onboard a rocketship for one of the fast rising companies in tech.
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!