Miro is the leading visual collaboration platform helping cross-functional teams of marketers, designers, product managers and engineers ideate, design-think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster.
Today we have over 5 million users globally and paying teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more. We’ve grown rapidly–and organically–and are making a critical hire to support our enterprise demand generation strategy.
In this role you will take over as the Website product manager from Growth Marketing side and own website strategy & conversion rate optimization so there is a clear driver working cross-functionally to build backlog, prioritize and groom with website team and relevant marketing stakeholders. You will be the main driver thinking through the website journey, roadmap, consistency and cohesiveness of positioning and messaging, cross-functional collaboration, testing and experimentation.
What you’ll do
- Lead Website acquisition strategy definition, development, and execution, ensuring regular communication to all stakeholders
- Perform ongoing user research, identify trends, discover customer insights and opportunities to deliver delightful customised experiences, own website customer journey
- Help define and develop a rigorous growth culture, using hypotheses, quantitative and qualitative measures that tie to company objectives and focus on learning and impact
- Build and own A/B testing processes, infrastructure, strategies for page design and messaging
- Manage conversion rate optimisation initiatives across marketing landing pages, scale experimentation backlog & delivery new tests
- Drive alignment of web content with content design and development to tell brand and product story effectively
- Revamp messaging and copy across the website to fit our enterprise customer profiles and self-serve use cases
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in Website management in a product way including conversion rate optimisation experience
- Strong passion for creating an engaging, delightful and high-quality experience for users
- Understand user psychology to formulate strong hypotheses for growth
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, and deliver great user experiences on time in a highly collaborative environment
- A/B testing and high-velocity experimentation experience
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven mindset
- Ability to manage and deliver within fast-paced, hyper growth company
- A “builder,” capable to design & launch processes from scratch and then scale
- Experimentation mindset, constantly driving new ideas to test and questioning how we can perform better
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!