We are currently seeking our very first energetic, motivated, entrepreneurial, and tech-savvy German sales professional to join Miro in our quickly growing Amsterdam office.
A successful candidate will have a minimum of two years' SaaS or other relevant technology sales experience, with at least one year in a closing role and a track record of success. The role will predominantly be office-based but may require some travel to prospect and customer sites. As part of Miro’s enterprise sales team, you will develop, strategize, negotiate and close business. Your goal is to upgrade existing Enterprise customers to our Enterprise plan.
What you’ll do
- Consistently seeking new sales opportunities through research and proactive prospecting.
- Qualifying enterprise sales opportunities based on Miro’s sales methodology & metrics.
- Building and executing enterprise sales plans for target accounts.
- Delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations via web conference.
- Managing a complex sales cycle and negotiating license agreements to bring deals to close.
- Maintaining accurate records of sales activity and forecasted opportunities through Salesforce CRM.
- Effectively leveraging internal resources (marketing, customer success, product team, and senior executives) to ensure success.
Who you are and what you'll need
- A native German speaker
- Minimum of 2 years in a Sales role, of which at least one year closing in the Enterprise.
- Experience with both new business and expansion sales, ideally with a SaaS company.
- Understanding of sales process and theory, negotiating principles and market research.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to customer meetings and industry events.
- Experience working in Collaboration- and/or Product Development space is a big plus
- Knowledge of the German Enterprise Market
- Knowledge of Google Suite and Salesforce is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.